How do I create a booking?
Back to the FAQs
- Go to https://booking.kophillclimb.org.uk/dashboard
- Enter your username and password, click Login.
- Click Create Booking.
- Enter all the required participant details, scroll down and click Next.
- Either select an existing vehicle or enter all the required vehicle details, you can also “Get Data from DVLA”, this will only work if your vehicle is in the DVLA database.
- Select if you are the Owner/Driver or just the Driver.
- Select if you are bringing 1 additional passenger, if you need additional passenger tickets you can do that here
- If you are willing to accept passengers for “Ride The Hill” select “Accept “Ride The Hill” for charity”
- Enter your vehicle description, the selection team do review this information and our commentators also use this information.
- Upload a picture, our selection team will review pictures.
Scroll down and click Next.
- Select your preferred Event and click Next.
- Review the details you have entered and click Submit; you will receive an email confirmation. Depending on the type of booking you have made you will either be automatically approved (Display) or go into our selection process (Hill Runs)